Important Update: SM-INVEST rebrands into Scope Markets!
Dear Valued Client,
There are some important changes coming to SM-INVEST.
As of 27th September 2021, SM-Invest will rebrand to Scope Markets. Both brands, “SM- INVEST”, and “Scope Markets”, are operated by the same company, Scope Markets Limited, which is authorized and regulated by the IFSC. Therefore, this change will not affect the quality our service. The website, www.sminvest.com will redirect visitors to www.scopemarkets.com.
In addition, as part of Scope Market’s commitment to continuously improve our service offering, we will soon be upgrading your Client Portal.
As of 27th September 2021, the new Client Portal will be available with enhanced security and features.
- We are consolidating and simplifying our trading account types. Instead of Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum, we will offer one account type with competitive trading conditions for all our clients.
- MetaTrader 5 will now be available as a trading platform.
- New wallet functionality.
Also please note:
- Your personal data, documents, account balance, transaction history, open positions, and pending orders will be automatically reflected in our new portal.
- Your MetaTrader 4 trading account details will remain unaffected.
- You will be required to set up a new password for the Client Portal during the first login. For your convenience, we will send you a password reset link on 27th September 2021.
Please use the following resources to familiarize yourself with the upcoming changes:
It shall also be noted that in order to enhance the quality of the information we provide you with, to reflect updated trading conditions for new products launched or to be launched in the future, and to comply with applicable regulations, we have updated our Terms and Conditions and other legal documentation, which shall become effective on 27th September 2021. Please follow the below links in order to review the main changes:
We thank you for your business, and we remain at your disposal should you require further information.
The SM-INVEST team
Disclaimer: The article above does not represent investment advice or an investment proposal and should not be acknowledged as so. The information beforehand does not constitute an encouragement to trade, and it does not warrant or foretell the future performance of the markets. The investor remains singly responsible for the risk of their conclusions. The analysis and remark displayed do not involve any consideration of your particular investment goals, economic situations, or requirements.